OTILIA FLOWERS considers the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the European legislation in force in terms of the processing of personal data and privacy.
OTILIA FLOWERS adopts best practices in order to protect user data against unauthorized access and unauthorized use.
The data collected on this website is intended for:
- Customizing the website according to location/language preferences so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
- Responding to contact requests from users;
- Collecting and analysing anonymous traffic data, via external statistics services, which allows us to improve this website. OTILIA FLOWERS does not provide data collected on this website to external entities and data is only used to meet user requests, respond to enquiries or for product information.
On this website, when authorized by the user, the following cookies are used:
- Customization cookies - allow us to remember user preferences for location/language. The user will not therefore have to be always selecting these options on subsequent visits, and the visit is rendered easier.
- Statistics Cookies - by collecting usage statistics, these allow us to understand how users navigate our website and how we can improve your website experience and functionality. We use Google Analytics, one of the most used and reliable statistics services, to help us collect this information. The information collected, such as pages visited, or time spent on the website, does not allow us to identify specific users since the visits are anonymous.For any question regarding privacy or cookies please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.